WHAT ARE PRESS-ON NAILS?
They’re salon-like nails, that you press-on yourself, instantly. Perfect if you’re short on time, hate committing to a colour, can’t commit to a style for weeks on end, or can’t keep up with mani maintenance.
WHAT DO I GET IN MY SET?
It’s what’s inside that counts, right?
You'll receive 24 multi-sized press-on nails.
Glue that’s seriously sticky.
A cuticle pusher.
Nail file and buffer.
24 adhesive tabs.
All kept safe in a reusable case.
WILL THEY FIT MY NAILS?
Inside your set there are 24 nails, in 12 sizes. They are designed to fit everyone from early teens, to those with a little more life experience. But if you are worried, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you measure your nails to ensure they do fit.
GLUE VS ADHESIVE TABS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
The tube of glue you receive in your set is seriously sticky. This is designed if you want to wear your nails for longer periods of time. The more glue you use, the longer they will stay stuck.
Our adhesive tabs aren’t as strong. These are great if you only want to wear your nails for photos, or a few hours. They’re applied a bit like double sided sticky tape.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
1. Apply to clean natural nails. Make sure your nails are dry. If you’re prone to oily nail beds slightly buff and swipe a little acetone. Use the cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles.
2. Find your match and lay them out in order, trust us, it’s easier to have the sizing ready to go.
3. Apply the amount of glue depending on wear times.
- A few hours: Remove adhesive tab from sheet, apply to natural nail, then peel off film. If you have left over tabs and want to use them later, make sure to keep the protective cover.
- 1-2 days: Apply a thin strip of glue from your cuticle to tip
- 5-7 days: Apply a pea-sized dot to each nail and spread around. Don’t get too close to your skin or it’ll spread when pressure is applied.
- 7 + days: Apply a pea-sized dot to each nail and spread around. Don’t get too close to your skin or it’ll spread when pressure is applied. Also glue to the back of your Instant Mani nail.
TIP – We like to start from our pinky fingers and work towards our thumb, we find this order easier.
We also keep our Instant Mani compact in our bag in case of a nail emergency.
We've also got a number of application videos saved on our Instagram page. www.instagram.com/instantmani.co
HOW DO I REMOVE?
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 15 minutes. You may find they don’t need this long depending on your application method.
- Gently lift the side of your Instant Mani nail with the cuticle pusher, if it’s ready to come off it will. Do not force or pull off, or you risk damage to your nail and the ability to reuse your set.
If there is glue residue left behind, apply acetone to the affected nails and wait a few minutes for it to soften. Then gently buff off the residue.
Please note that if you have applied your Instant Mani nail for the longest wear, do not attempt to remove them until at least 5 days have passed.
A NAIL HAS COME OFF, WHAT DO I DO?
If a nail comes off, you can re-apply following the above application process. Triple check you’ve selected the correct size and your nail is dry.
HOW DO I KNOW THE SIZE IS RIGHT?
If your Instant Mani nail goes past the side of your natural nail bed, it’s too big. When it’s too big moisture can get underneath, when moisture gets underneath it will affect the glue bond.
WILL THEY DAMAGE MY NAILS?
As long as the nails are not forcibly removed, they will not damage your nails.
CAN I REUSE MY INSTANT MANI?
Absolutely, the number of reuses depends on your wear time and lifestyle.
TIP – After you remove the nail, you’ll want to gently buff underneath the nail to get rid of any excess glue. This helps make a better surface for re-application.
ARE THEY ANIMAL FRIENDLY?
Yes! None of our products are tested on animals.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY NAILS?
Due to sanitary reasons, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
WHAT IF MY NAILS ARE DEFECTIVE?
Every Instant Mani set is checked a number of times through our quality control process, however, if something has been overlooked, we want to hear about it and make things right.
If you believe you have received a defective product please email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order with a clear photo of the defect and your order number.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM AND HOW QUICKLY?
Our Mani Mail is sent from the sunny Gold Coast via Australia Post, with most orders going out within 24 hours.
HOW LONG ARE THE NAILS?
Long Press-on Nails: 31mm
Medium Press-on Nails: 26mm
Short Press-on Nails: 23mm